ANAB is the largest accreditation body in North America and provides services in more than 75 countries.
The ICB is gaining traction as it continues its efforts to maintain and expand its recognition as the only fire life safety entity in the HVAC industry accredited to ISO/IEC 17024 by the ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB) with the following scopes of accreditation:
- Fire and Smoke Damper Supervisor
- Fire and Smoke Damper Technician
- Smoke Control Systems Supervisor
- Smoke Control Systems Technician
The ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB) is a non-governmental organization that provides accreditation services and training to public- and private-sector organizations, serving the global marketplace.
As a credible, independent third-party, ANAB:
- Performs an annual rigorous and impartial audit of the ICB certification program
- Promotes consistency and reliability across the certification processes
- Positions ICB as the industry leader in meeting HVAC specification requirements